Boston St. Patrick’s Weekend Pier Pressure Party Cruise
VIP Nightlife & Boston Nightlife Present …
St. Patrick's Weekend Party Cruise
“Everyone’s Doing it!”
2 DJs • 4 Decks • 2 Floors of Music • 1 Amazing Yacht Party!
Featuring Smashed Sounds by World Class House Music & Open Format DJs:
DJ Big O | DJ Sensation
Join us on the Boston St. Patrick’s Weekend Pier Pressure Green Electric Party Cruise! Saturday, March 14th, 2020, and Prepare for the ultimate yacht party cruise!
» Click here for the deets
Top Ten Reasons to join Pier Pressure™
- This is the biggest Yacht Party on the East Coast on St. Patrick’s Day Weekend!
- An All-Star Lineup of Boston’s Top DJs
- Exclusive VIP AREA w/ Special view of the dance floor
- Check out some of the most gorgeous views of Boston Skyline
- 3 Hour Cruise / 4 Hour Party from 11:00 pm to 3:00 am
- 500+ Party Goers having the time of their lives!
- The most unique party during the holiday weekend
- Luxury cruise without leaving Boston Harbor
- Boston’s hottest party people
- Massive party and still plenty of ‘breathing room’ to dance your face off
DRESS CODE: everyone must wear GREEN!
Entertainment Cruises & Boston Nightlife’s mission is to make sure our Pier Pressure™ Yacht Party is a perfect one for you and all your friends. Join us at the ultimate St. Patrick’s party on the water. And feel free to call us today if you have any questions or need assistance: 617 933 6444. Don’t be shy to have the time of your life on Boston’s #1 Rated Yacht Party for the upcoming St. Patrick’s Day holiday!
- Check-in: 10:30 PM
- VIP Boarding: 11:00 PM
- GA Boarding: 11:10 PM
- Cruise Time: 12:00 AM – 3:00 AM
Group Rates & Packages
For Groups, click HERE for some amazing rates on tickets and VIP packages with reserved seating. All guests MUST be 21+ to attend.
Want more Boston NightLife? Click here to find the best events in the Boston area.
STRICT DRESS CODE will be enforced. Everyone MUST wear Green; Jeans okay with green top.
All Sales are final. NO Refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
» show less