Bijou Nightclub. Located at 51 Stuart Street. Sleek late-night club in circa-1882 former theater drawing lines for sets by international DJs.
Located in former Europa/Buzz space, this minimalist club/restaurant hybrid — named for the iconic Boston Bijou Theater (circa 1882) — boasts two floors of bass-thumping revelry tricked out with gold curtains and a state-of-the-art sound system.
» show more
Enjoy some time in the Onyx Lounge. The brainchild of DJs and club vets, Onyx lounge elevates luxury nightlife. Offering an amazing sound system and high class service, this is an ultra VIP experience. With three flushed bars placing patrons at the center of the action.
Or spend your night partying at the Gold Lounge. This polished lounge setting gives guests an intimate atmosphere and allows space to kick back and take in the scene, including the in the plush banquets and the luxurious center bar.
The Gold Lounge transforms throughout the evening: early in the night, you’ll find a low key bar scene. As the night wears on, crowds pour in and the music blasts inviting you to the dance floor.
With years of experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan a great night out in Boston. Call us quick and easy: 617 993 6444.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Mostly Deep House
Best for: Dancing, Groups
Average Line: 30-90min
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
Attire: Business Casual
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Thursday – Sunday
10:00PM – 2:00AM
Where To Go
NBHD: Theater District
51 Stuart St
Boston, MA 02116
Bijou nightclub location:
Situated on the edge of both Chinatown and Theater District, Bijou Boston sits on 51 Stuart St, Boston, MA 02116. It is accessible by the Chinatown Subway Station.
Having a distinct European vibe, Bijou offers a place for internationals and locals alike to feel at home. This makes it great place to meet new people, make new friends and dance the night away to freshest tracks in deep house.
Bijou past performers:
Performers who have rocked out in Bijou’s DJ Booth include regulars like SCRVP and Brek One. While big time stars, like Cedric Gervais and Dirty South, have also shredded tracks on the very same stage.
• Expect to pay 10-15 for cocktails.
• $350 & up for bottles.
• Red Bull & Voss Bottle Water at $8.
• Late night munchies at $15.
• Champagne bottles from $175 & up.
• For quick drink, further back, and to the right, close to back wall is smaller less crowded bar.
• Another luxurious VIP Bar is located in the Gold Room.
• Bijou normally charges a cover of around $20-$30.
• Entry is at doorman’s discretion
• Bottle service reservations always best.
When to go:
• DJs who spin on the regular at Bijou include artist like, Rabbit Revolution, SCRVP & Brek.One.
• If you are all about the crowd, Thursdays through Saturdays are the days to be there.
Best table location:
• Table in main room near stage/ DJ.
• See table minimums (below).
• Click To View Venue Map.
Where to park:
• Street and parking lot parking.
• Garage parking available near Bijou.
• 45 Stuart St. – AVA Theater District – Valet $30 (0.01 mi walking)
• 660 Washington St. – Garage $16 (0.12 mi walking)
• 40 Beach St. – Garage $20 (0.16 mi walking)
• 65 Charles St. S $16 (0.17 mi walking)
• 201 Stuart St. – Motor Mart Garage $16 (0.20 mi walking)
• Boston Common Garage $5 (0.25 mi walking)
Bottle Service Mins
Main Room Table:
• 4 guests | $700.00 min
Table in main room against back wall. 1-4 add’l guests may pay $20/guest to enter with table.
Main Room Table (Large)
• 6 guests | $1,000.00 MIN
Table in main room near dance floor. 1-6 add’l guests may pay $20/guest to enter with table.
Main Room Prime Table
• 8 guests | $1,400.00 min
Table in main room near stage/ DJ. 1-8 add’l guests may pay $20/guest to enter with table.
How To Best Dress
Bijou is notorious for being one of Boston’s hottest dance clubs; so you will want to dress to impress. A button-up or sharp t-shirt with some jeans for the men, and a sexy, short dress for the ladies is the norm. Athletic wear, shorts, and flip flops are never allowed.
Must be 21+ to enter. Proper ID required.
Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.