Cure Lounge. Located at 246 Tremont Street. Glam night spot in a historic theater basement featuring DJs spinning dance music and creative noshes.
» show more
Think of Cure as where Mozart would get wild in Boston with a gaggle of his fellow rapscallions (and possibly a few saucy mezzo-sopranos).
Cure Lounge’s mood is enhanced within as you transition from the Main Lounge to the Back Lounge and a more surreal aesthetic introduces what use to be the orchestra pit area. The inspiration of “moths drawn to a flame” called for dim lighting and elements were selected to transport patrons into a warm summer night on streets of Shanghai – or far away fantasy location. Both lounges were created to bring exciting movement within time & fantasy.
With years of experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan a great night out in Boston. Call us quick and easy: 617 993 6444.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Top40, Latin, House
Best for: Bachelorette, Groups
Average Line: 20-40min
Price: $$ (Moderate)
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Wednesday – Sunday
10:00PM – 2:00AM
Where To Go
246 Tremont St
Boston, MA 02116
• Expect to pay 10-15 for cocktails.
• $350-$400 for bottles; but some will be much more.
• Cure does not charge cover for most events.
• Entry is at doorman’s discretion
• Bottle service reservations always best.
When to go:
• All nights are good.
Best Table Location:
• All tables at Cure are good and usually sold out.
• Bottle service minimums can vary
• Depends on talent booked & number people in your party.
• Click to view Cure Lounge Bottle Menu
• Click To View Venue Map.
• Parking Lot: 265 Tremont St.
• 200 Stuart Street Garage.
• 45 Stuart St Garage.
• 660 Washington Street Garage.
• 64 Church St Parking.
How To Best Dress
Venu always suggests Dress to Impress. No Hats, No Work Boots, No Athletic Wear, No Ripped Clothing. Dress deliciously stylish!
You must be 21+ to enter and 21+ across the board for men and women to drink as per State law (Proper ID required.).
Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.