Good Life may look like your standard downtown bar at a first glance, but it’s anything but. This spot has plenty to offer for both day and nighttime crowds.
» show more
Professional types and ‘cool cats’ alike mingle at this Financial District multi-tasker split into a low-key upstairs bar with after-work scene and a cramped, sweaty basement that is home to raging dance parties; where, on the right night, the vibe’s perfect for breaking it down.
The venue caters to all lovers of music, hosting an eclectic mix of events that can satisfy even the most sophisticated connoisseur. Popular monthly events include Flight 617, Sweet Shop, Level Up, and Fresh Produce, drawing out different crowds every night.
On a given night, the DJ will be spinning top 40, underground hip hop, Latin remixes or cutting-edge electro music. During the day, area workers stop in for a drink and a bite. Lengthy menus for lunch and dinner are packed with a range of upscale comfort items.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great night out in Boston. Call us quick and easy: 617 993 6444.
» show less
What To Know
Music: All genres
Best for: Business people, young adults
Average Line: 20 -40min
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Attire: Trendy, Casual
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Thu -Fri 11AM – 2AM
Sat 4 PM – 2 AM
Where To Go
NBHD: Financial District
Good Life Bar
28 Kingston St
Boston, MA 02111
• Great meeting place for an after work drink, or two.
• It’s a restaurant all day as well as happening club by night
• Fun lunch place, great food, good people watching
• Beers at $4-$8; non-alcoholic $6.
• Wine by glass $9-$13 and bottles $33-$48.
• Good Life rarely charges a cover. But when it does, it’s very little (e.g. $5-$10)
Best Night/s To Go:
• Weekends are best. All nights are pretty good/ fun.
Where To Park:
• Good Life validates for Lafayette Garage at the Hyatt (Avenue De Lafayette).
• Bring your ticket with you and ask staff member to stamp it.
• Nights and Weekends (4pm to 5am) — $11 maximum rate
• Weekdays — $2 off each of the first two hours
• Click to view parking details.
• There’s also street parking, but limited.
How To Best Dress
Dress to impress! Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything considered athletic attire (e.g. track suit, jersey, hats, etc).