Icon Nightclub. Located in Boston’s Theatre District, at 100 Warrenton Street. Splashy dance club with DJs spinning house, hip-hop, Top 40 & Latin sounds.
» show more
A cutting-edge sound and lighting system provides the perfect complement to Icon’s elevated DJ booth for events that are out of this world, serving a nightly capacity of 380 patrons.
As the studio’s flagship property, the 7,000 sq ft venue combines the energy of a nightclub with feel of lounge, pairing red banquettes and classic chandeliers with multi-color spotlights and a multimedia backdrop.
Two VIP lounges are offered, including a full private lounge for private nights out, and a state-of-the-art lighting and sound system keeps the dance floor patrons on their feet all night long to sets by top regional guest DJs.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great night out in LA. Call us quick and easy: 323 604 6030.
» show less
What To Know
Music: House, HipHop, Top40, Latin
Best for: Groups, Bottle service
Average Line: 10min or less
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Attire: Upscale Chic
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Monday – Sunday
10:30PM – 2:00AM
Where To Go
NBHD: Theater District
100 Warrenton St
Boston, MA 02116
• ICON is located in downtown Boston
• One street away from the famous Boston Common.
• Expect to pay $15-$20 for cocktails
• $300-$400 for bottles; but some will be much more.
• Cover charge is typically around $30-$40.
• There’s usually little to no wait for entry.
When to go:
• All nights are good.
• ICON is in a prime location.
• It’s one of the hottest spots in Boston right now.
Best Table Location:
• The best tables at ICON are the DJ Stage tables up at the front.
• There are also some very good tables located right on the edges of the dance floor in the center of the space.
• Click To View Venue Map.
Venue Key Features:
• 380+ Guest Capacity
• 6500 Square Feet
• 1 Semi-Private & 1 Full Private VIP Lounge
• Separate Lounge With Private Bar & Seating
• State Of The Art DJ Booth & Sound System
• Private Party Menu & Catering
• Professional Chef
• Professional Services, Bartending & Security
Where To Park:
• Valet parking available.
• There are parking lots nearby for $15.
• There’s also limited street parking.
How To Best Dress
Dress to impress! The dress code at ICON can be best described as “upscale chic” — no hats, t-shirts, chains, excessive jewelry, sportswear, sweats/ loungewear, shorts, baggy clothing, sunglasses, sandals/ flats or tennis shoes.
Collared shirt, jeans, dress shoes for guys. Sneakers are OK; as long as they’re clean. If you are getting bottle service; then you will have some more leeway.
And for the ladies… a cocktail dress, a jumpsuit, or pants and top combo — whatever you feel great in. The important part is to add some sort of “statement” to your outfit (that’s the “impress” part).
Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.