Mémoire Boston Nightclub. Located at 1 Broadway. Mémoire offers fans the opportunity to see their favorite electronic artists perform at the opulent new multi-billion dollar Encore Hotel on Boston Harbor.
» show more
Accommodating up to 650 guests, this 8,000 sqft marvel flaunts lustrous gold surfaces, plush accents, sensuous leather contours, marble tables, glistening chandeliers, and other surprises that rewrite our expectations at every turn. Mémoire is outfitted with 20 luxurious VIP tables – each powered by signature and unparalleled bottle service – along with multiple VIP bars and alluring private areas that set the scene for a night punctuated by defining moments.
With years of experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan a great night out in Boston. Call us quick and easy: 617 993 6444.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Top40, Edm, HipHop
Best for: Edm music lovers
Average Line: 20-40min
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
Attire: Trendy, Stylish
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Friday – Sunday
10:00PM – 2:00AM
Where To Go
Encore Boston Harbor
Everett, MA 02149
• Expect to pay 15-20 for cocktails.
• Bottles start at $425+up.
• Mémoire does not usually charge cover.
• Bottle service requests are available.
• Entry is at the doorman’s discretion.
When to go:
• Mémoire is open on Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
• Fridays and Saturdays are good.
• It’s one of the hottest spots in Boston right now.
Mémoire Table Service:
• Cheapest table starts at minimum of $600.00 for Main Room Table (Small) – or $100.00 per person before tax and tip.
• Expect to pay about 30% on top for tax and tip.
• Self-parking at Encore Boston is complimentary—for all visitors, without limitation
• The casino has parking garage priced at $22 for 6hrs and $42 for 24hrs; as well as a 700-space lot across the street.
How To Best Dress
• Stylish nightlife attire required and is strictly enforced
• No athletic gear such as jerseys, sweatpants, hoodies, track suits, shorts, baseball hats (must be checked in at coat check), etc.
• No bandanas, biker vests, plain white t-shirts or tank tops,
• Men must wear closed toed shoes.
• No work boots will be admitted unless approved by management.
• Men must wear pants, no shorts, or cutoffs will be permitted.
• No overly baggy clothes.
• No tank tops or sleeveless shirts for men.
• Pants must be worn at waist level, not below.
• Backpacks must be checked in at coat check.
• All button-up shirts must be buttoned up.
• No hoods can be worn on the head while on the premises.
• Clothing w/ vulgar, lewd, inappropriate language not permitted.
• Management reserves all rights to determine appropriate attire.