Storyville Boston. Located at 90 Exeter Street. Small-plates dining, dancing & drinks are the draws at this classy nightclub & lounge.
» show more
With years of experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan a great night out in Boston. Call us quick and easy: 617 993 6444.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Top40, Edm, HipHop
Best for: Birthdays, Big groups
Average Line: 20-50min
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Attire: Trendy, Upscale
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Wed & Sat 10PM -2AM
Friday 10:30PM – 2AM
Where To Go
NBHD: Back Bay
90 Exeter St
Boston, MA 02116
Storyville is centrally located in Copley Square, at 90 Exeter Street in Boston’s Back Bay.
The crowd at Storyville ranges in age from the early twenties to mid-thirties. Young professionals, int’l guests and college students alike can enjoy its combined feel of lounge and nightclub. Storyville is an upscale venue where guests can throw down.
• Storyville offers a coat check for $2.
• Expect to pay $11-$12 for cocktails.
• Champagne at $9.
• $12 for Prosecco 375ml.
• $18 for Moët Imperial 375ml.
• $5-$7 for bottle beers.
• Drink menu includes a focus on New Orleans-style cocktails.
• Bottle service at Storyville ranges from $300 to $1,500.
• Storyville charges a cover of around $10-20 on most nights.
When to go:
• Storyville is open on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays.
• All nights are good; even Wednesdays.
Best table location:
• The dance floor tables are the best tables in the house.
• Table service available for parties of 8 or more.
• 20% Gratuity will be added to all table service.
Where to park:
• Storyville offers valet parking via Copley Square Hotel.
• For non-guests of the hotel the cost is $18.
• Street parking also available.
How To Best Dress
• Storyville caters to Boston’s best; from celebrities to the diverse college crowd.
• Dress shoes and collared shirts are encouraged for men.
• Shorts, flip flops, sneakers, sports jerseys, tank tops, and ripped or baggy clothes are not permitted.
• For ladies, an LBD and heels are the perfect route.
• Must be 21+ to enter. Proper ID required.
• Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.