The Grand Boston. Located at 58 Seaport Blvd. High-tech Vegas-style dance club featuring a lineup of top DJs and VIP areas with bottle service.
» show more
Hand blown glass chandeliers cast a starry glow over retro accents of gold and black lacquer and mirrored glass pillars. Plush chartreuse and patterned leather fabrics paired with custom marble tables await you as a 70ft LED wall, premium sound system and custom kinetic lighting technology bring the club to life to create the ultimate VIP experience.
With a full venue capacity of 800 people, the elevated platforms and multiple levels offer every guest the best view in the house.
With years of experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan a great night out in Boston. Call us quick and easy: 617 993 6444.
» show less
What To Know
Music: mix of Edm & HipHop
Best for: Celeb sighting, Groups
Average Line: 20-45min
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
Attire: Upscale, Trendy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Mon & Thu 10PM -2AM
Fri & Sat 9:30PM – 2AM
Where To Go
NBHD: Seaport District
58 Seaport Blvd Suite 300,
Boston, MA 02210
The Grand nightclub location:
The Grand is located in Boston’s Seaport District, at 58 Seaport Blvd. It can be accessed from Court House Station on the Silver Line.
The Grand Crowd:
• The Grand’s crowd leans toward upscale; depends on talent booked.
• Mix of young professionals, visiting int’ls, avid club-goers & students.
• Expect to pay 15-20 for cocktails.
• Bottles start at $375+up.
• The Grand charges upwards of $30 for cover.
• Bottle service requests are available.
• Entry at doorman’s discretion.
When to go:
• The Grand Boston is open Friday-Monday.
• Friday & Saturdays usually best.
The Grand Table Service Pricing:
• Tables at The Grand range from $600.00 for the City View Table #4,5,6 to $2,500.00 for the Dance Floor Table (Prime).
• Prices can also vary depending on the ratio of guys and girls in your party as well as on holiday weekends.
• Tax on table service at The Grand is 7% and addt’l gratuity is 20%.
• Both tax & tip automatically added to final bill.
• Parking available at One Seaport Garage, 75 Sleeper Street, Boston.
How To Best Dress
• Dress to impress at The Grand, whether in dress shirts or an LBD.
• Athletic attire is not allowed; neither are shorts, flip-flops, sneakers, T-shirts, or baggy clothing.
• You may encounter a pat down and bag search to enter The Grand, but it’s worth it to play at Boston’s newest premier mega-club!
• Management reserves all rights to determine appropriate attire.