Tunnel Nightclub. Located inside W Boston, at 100 Stuart Street. The W Hotel’s trendy underground nightspot with DJs, bottle service & pulsing LED lights.
» show more
Known as one of the finest nightclubs in the area, Tunnel provides a singular venue for an intimate party night. So if you want to spend your entire evening dancing the night away; then you’ve come to the right place. Enter through a relatively subtle outdoor entrance before being transported to underground paradise via private elevator.
Guests can enjoy sipping on expertly crafted cocktails on sleek, contemporary lounging couches before dancing their hearts out beneath over 3,500 LED lights; each boasting varying effects that enhance the musical experience.
With years of experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan a great night out in Boston. Call us quick and easy: 617 993 6444.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Mostly Top 40
Best for: Small Groups, bottle service
Average Line: 15-35min
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
Attire: Upscale, Trendy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Tue & Thu 11:00PM – 2:00AM
Fri & Sat 10:00PM – 2:00AM
Where To Go
NBHD: Theater District
100 Stuart St
Boston, MA 02116
• Expect to pay around $12 for cocktails.
• Beer by the bottle for $7.
• Champagne and sparkling wine by the glass for $12 & $14.
• $350 & up for bottles.
• The signature drink is made with Ketel One, St. Germain, blackberries, and bubbly.
• Tunnel charges a cover of $0-20 depending on the time you arrive.
• Entry is at doorman’s discretion
• Bottle service reservations always best.
When to go:
• Tunnel is open on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
• Weekends are best.
Best Table Location:
• The dance floor tables are the best tables in the house.
• There is both street and paid valet parking available.
How To Best Dress
Dress to impress! Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (e.g. track suits, jerseys, sneakers, hats, etc).
Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.